Monday, October 29, 2012

3:35 AM - dump

Attempt five thousand at creating and sustaining a place
to express pain, indulge in darkness, encourage catharsis,
have a chance
to be ok.

God, gotta break the numbness. 

I haven't seen the sun in days it seems like,
overrated Ivy League cobblestone walks, all shiny and slippery with rain
I could suppose that the inclement weather is the cause of inclement emotions,
broiling loneliness and the same view of white dorm walls imprinted in the back of my eyelids
But I can't push away how
your face and your love grow farther away
with every empty text, and I hate myself for this but I've
learned to fear you.

Hurricane Sandy ravages tonight,
how fitting.

I haven't written in a while and I sound dull and uncreative because I am, this place is killing me, not the literal place but the mind place I've fallen into the deadly pattern again and I need help getting out I figured it out before, foolish I should have written it down or something



0 C: